Sunday 17 May 2009

"I get a 100 a verse so put a bid on it, unless you God or got A Cool Kid on it"



This is probably my favorite rap record right now. The Cool Kids' Don Cannon hosted 'Gone Fishing Mixtape' is very serious. You can download it here. This is a remix of their 'Pennies' track, check the original video below.



These guys have been doing it for a while. I first caught them in 2007 at a DJ Craze party called Miami Bass Sessions during the WMC. It was an incredible line up. Scratch Pervets, Craze, Kelver, A-Trak and the Cool Kids. It was a crazy and very messy night. Certainly one of my best party memories of Miami.

It's a shame I'm looking more than a little gone in this pic backstage with Tony Vegas and Craze (and I think) Craze's Girlfriend.



I probably shouldn't have baited myself up like that. It was a few years ago now, and well fuck it, it was a sick night!

No comments: