Tuesday 30 September 2008

RBK Lounge

Shout out to Mz Bratt, Terror Danjah and Butterz for passing through the RBK Lounge this afternoon. Mz Bratt is doing alot right now, Terror is a grime vet and Butterz is the biggest grime blogger in the game. Pictures and a Video will be up asap. My camera is so swag, it ran out of battery (my fault) but the torrent of abuse it has been dealt over the last couple of years hasn't helped the cause. I've been looking back at some old photos I took with it when it was fresh, they are actually quite good, the ones I've posted are beyond embarrassing. I'm not a photo blogger, but my blog would be more appeasing on the eye if the images came out how I envisioned them to (if that makes any sense)

I need a new camera and then I wouldn't be so reliant on other people, when Butterz sends his stuff my way, it'll be here. I need to get my technology game up to speed, iphone and a new camera are high on the list of priorities right now.

No comments: